Life on our planet began in water billions of years ago. Our own body is made up of 55-60% of water. It needs no explanation that water is a necessity for our survival. Its importance in our life comes right after oxygen.
At the same time, it is equally important that the water we consume is clean and free from any impurities. The impure water is generally contaminated with harmful chemicals like lead, nitrates, and even arsenic. These chemicals can cause serious damage to your health. Prolonged consumption of water containing lead is believed to impact brain in kids. Arsenic poisoning can cause cancer and even heart disease.
This is the reason why it’s vital for you to filter the drinking water using a purifier. Apart from removing toxins from water, clean water provides a plethora of health benefits for our body and here are some of the reasons why you need to drink filtered water to have a healthy and hydrated body.
- For THAT Glow on Your Skin: – Clear skin is a dream all of us desire. Every one of us has faced concerns like acne, flaky and itchy skin, wrinkles, and dull skin. Dehydration of skin is the root evil behind major of our skin issues. Your skin needs all sorts of moisture and hydration and what better than drinking ample amount of water daily. Make sure that the water is clean and free from chemicals. For extremely dry skin, a rich hydrating moisturizer is always a good idea to get bright and radiant skin.
- For Losing Your Weight: – Water is a better alternative to the tempting beverages that are filled with calories and does no good to your health. It is a natural appetite suppressant and filling as well. Having a glass of water before each meal is an incredible way to trick your body into reducing your food intake that ultimately helps in your weight loss activity.
- For Regulating Your Body Temperature: – Humans are warm-blooded, which means that our internal body temperature remains constant despite the temperature outside. Water plays a critical role in helping the body to maintain a consist temperature. It acts as a thermoregulatory by releasing heat from skin through sweat. The evaporation of sweat helps body to cool down preventing overheating. You need to drink enough water to hydrate your body.
- For Removing Toxins from Your Body: – Our body produces toxic waste that get removed from our body by kidneys. For their proper functioning, kidneys need water. It flushes out the toxins from the blood and transports it to the kidneys where it is eliminated with urine. Make sure that you drink clean filtered water to ensure that the organs perform their role smoothly.
- For Lubricating Your Joints: – Our joint cartilage consists of 70-80% water. A gel-like fluid called Synovial fluid is present between your joints that lubricates them to make sure that the bones don’t touch each other. It is important for you to stay hydrated so that the fluid does its job properly as it triggers its production. Dehydration may not be the root cause of joint pain but staying hydrated sure does maintain its health.
While drinking water has other multitude of benefits like controlling blood pressure, transporting minerals to different parts of body etc., it is equally crucial to emphasize on consuming clean water. RO Water Purifiers are scientifically approved innovation that get us easy access to pure filtered water. Filtered water not only gives us all the benefits mentioned but also protects us from water-borne diseases that may affect health or even cause death. If you weren’t convinced earlier whether to buy an RO purifier or not, you should be now. To know more, contact us to get your hands on an Edlyn Water Purifier.